| The Observatory overlooking LA |
Hi TV Land,
This post isn't going to be very substantial because I have alot of pictures to post. Today, I woke up around 7:30 while Tyler got up around 8:30. He left for a moment and while he was gone, I ran around the apartment, being nosy as usual. Ha ha, just kidding. I actually just got dressed and wait for Tyler to come back so we could have breakfast. Cinnamon rolls with milk was a simple but good tasting breakfast. We napped on the couch again and we didn't leave for the mall until 1 PM. I originally had intended to grab a new pair of sandals since the pair that I brought has tar on the sole. Instead we hit up places like Williams-Sonoma, Harry & David, and the Godiva chocolate shop and Fry's electronics. After there, we stopped at In-N-Out and got some food. The food was good but I will say that In-N-Out was over hyped but I guess I am the same way when it comes to Whataburger. After eating, we sat around for an hour before heading out to the Griffith Observatory. We got stuck in LA traffic on the 405 & 101 but we got there around 7:45. The place gives a great vantage point over LA and the exhibit inside was great. I'm a nerd so I really enjoyed going to the observatory. We got back around 10:00 and the ride back was much quicker, because there was no traffic!! Well now, its our usual end of the day routine: Tyler with his game and me typing. Tomorrow is Friday and sadly, my trip is starting to end =( but on a brighter note, I get to see my cousin for lunch tomorrow! I'm excited to see her because I haven't seen her in years so it will be nice to catch up. The pictures are here and I shall see y'all tomorrow night!!
Deuces Yo!!
![]() |
| My In-N-Out Double Double Animal Style with fries and a shake! |
| The Griffith Observatory from our parking spot |
| Tyler and I |
| The Pendulum |
| Tyler with the Group IA and IIA Metals |
| Me with the Non-Metals and Noble Gases |
| The periodic table actually had samples of the elements |
| Mercury thru Earth |
| Earth thru Jupiter |
| Saturn thru Uranus |
| Neptune and Pluto |
| Tyler and Einstein |
| Thinking with Einstein |
| The Griffith Observatory |

No comments:
Post a Comment