I am officially in California!!! Needless to say, I am in love with this place. Tyler was oh so kind enough to let me stay at his place for a week!!! So I'll give you the breakdown of what has happened for today.
I went to bed at 12:30AM and woke up at 3:45. I got to the airport at 6 but I didn't get to my gate until 6:45. Why??? Because TSA decided that my liquids were not allowed in my carry-on bag and therefore, I had to leave security and go back to check my carry-on, which by the way had my toiletries and an extra set of clothes just in case LAX lost my bags. My plane left on time (8AM) and I was able to get about an hour worth of sleep on the ride over and I was able really nice pictures as we flew over the Rockies and into the Valley.
![]() |
| White (my stuffed dog) is enjoying the view!!! |
![]() |
| A Smart Car at RAND with a funny plate :) |
When I FINALLY woke up, it was 6:15PM and we started cooking dinner. We had chicken with caramelized onion, honey, and rice. IT WAS AMAZING!!! Apparently, Tyler can cook :) which is good to know. So we are currently sitting on the couch, Tyler playing a RPG game and me typing this entry (obviously). As for tomorrow, we are going to play tennis in the morning and other than that, we have nothing planned. I'm really excited for the rest of this week!!!! Pictures from today are uploaded!! Enjoy!!!
Deuces Yo!
| Poor pelican had the kid-mauled fish |
| DINNER!!!!!!!!! |








No comments:
Post a Comment