Hey TV Land,
How goes it? I am currently dog-sitting for my friend, Christyn while she and her family take a much needed trip. Can we say mad jealous?!?! Lol. Anyways, things have pretty much cooled down since the MCAT. Now that I am (for now) done studying, my days are really open. I have REALLY slacked off with my working out and I plan to start back up this coming Sunday. My applications are coming along well and so I will be leaving to head down to New Orleans for a day so that I can get my transcripts sent off and once that is complete, I will be able to ask for my letters of recommendation be sent in and then I can send in my medical school applications. This is really nerve racking but it needs to be done!!
My life as I said before, is really open now but due to high gas prices I try not to stray too far from home but it has put a damper on my social life. However, I get to see Jamela in July, possibly Rachel, Brittany, and Kris; and Tyler in August so I guess they will make up for the lack of the social life. I'm really excited for the summer time, this is my 2nd time of year. I'm really more of a spring person (hello, bday is in March!!) because I love watching life "restart" and everything blooming. However, summer time is fun!! Even though the season doesn't really hold much allure to a 23 year old (b/c of job hunting and other adult stuff), it is nice to enjoy the sun and the stuff that normally cant be done during the winter time.
I know this post is short but I guess it would be labelled as a filler until something amazing happens. I hope everyone has a great and safe summer!!
Deuces Yo!
No comments:
Post a Comment