Tuesday, June 21, 2011

"I feel neutral. Is that normal?"

Hey TV Land,

It's late and I am kinda tired with an annoying headache so I won't be too long. I just checked the AAMC website for my MCAT scores. While I am not pleased, I am not angry. Just like my title, I feel neutral...or at least each side is cancelling each other out so that I feel this way. The happy side of me is like "hell yeah! Big improvement from the last one". The "sad" side of me is like "that's it?". I knew that I did better than before but I was praying that I would blow up the test and bury it under a mountain of sand, dirt, and blood. (This is the "Spartacus" side of me speaking). The "Spartacus" in me is rearing his beautiful yet ugly head, is wielding his double swords and is slashing through the haters, the naysayers, and is making his way through the coliseum gates towards freedom. I take this score with pride and dignity. I see the light at the end of the tunnel and although it is dim, it is there meaning that there is hope. With that being said, I leave you with my mantra that has gotten me out of the darkness, away from the hurt, and put my faith in myself in overdrive.

Peace, Love, Tranquility

No comments:

Post a Comment