Hey TV Land,
Today is Wednesday, tomorrow is Thursday. I'm pretty sure you don't the "days of the week" lesson but THIS FRIDAY I will be taking the MCAT. For those who I have been in contact with, know that this is HUGE!!!! Like life changing HUGE!!! I showed ya'll the schools that I'm applying for, I think 2 posts ago. Well my applications are up and slowly being filled. Somethings, like the course I've taken, need to be filled, I need my transcripts, and my recommendation letters. I'm hoping on having the application turned in by the first week of June.
Anyways, tomorrow is going to be an "easy" day. I'm getting up like I would on Friday, making a dry run to the testing facility and then when I get home, doing a mild review before catching up on some of my work that I have been neglecting. To be honest, I'm nervous. If anyone watches Fringe, in season 1 there was an episode with killer butterflies with ultra sharp wings...yeah, I have those. I'm trying to to pre-freak myself out but it always happen. I am a HORRIBLE STANDARDIZED TEST TAKER....which mos def sucks because the MCAT is standardized. I'm confident that I have the bulk of the material down and when I review tomorrow, that things will become clearer for the things that I'm messing up on. The subject that really needs to make sense like NOW is physics. I find it funny that I did very well during school but now its like gibberish...I don't know. I want to do well and I know well. I've been studying since December but hardcore studying since January. All I can do now is review, pray to God and believe that I'm going to make the 30 composite score that I want.
As soon as I find that Fringe episode, I'll attach it so ya'll can see what I mean. It doesn't make me feel any better but its a really good episode.
Hope ya'll have a good week
Deuces Yo
No comments:
Post a Comment