Hey TV Land,
I have a summer cold and I am not too thrilled. I think I got it when from someone on the plane on Tuesday when I was doing my day trip to New Orleans. Gosh, I hate people like that...either wear a face mask or stay at home if your sick!! I am exhausted; my eyes, throat, and chest are killing me, and I'm slowly losing my voice. I don't get sick often but when I do...all bacteria hell breaks loose. I hate getting sick. My mom and I are suppose to be riding in this race tomorrow for the Buffalo Soldiers ride but I can barely breath so I doubt that I'm going to be doing that. Aside from being sick, everything is going okay. My MCAT results aren't available yet but I don't know if I even want to look at them. ::Sigh::
 |
| The Qatar Pavilion |
 |
| Inside the new pharmacy building |
Anyways, my trip to New Orleans was good. Got to fill my transcript request for my applications, meet with one of my teachers (unfortunately, my other teacher was busy at the time), and have a nice lunch with my friend Deshawn (yeah, he's from an earlier post). I'm starting to miss New Orleans (GASP!!!), but I still couldn't see myself living there long-term. Doing visits, like this one, are doable. I'm trying to get more people to come out and visit me but we all have our lives now so I can't expect them to have a flexible lifestyle like me. Oh, when I went to Xavier I was amazed at the changes that are occurring. The Qatar Pavilion is finished and it looks so nice. In the future if my kids go to Xavier, they're going to be pharmacy students because I said so! Also the St. Katherine Drexel chapel is being built already. I thought that construction wasn't suppose to start until the fall but Xavier is working fast to get all of these projects done. Of course, its after my class leaves, all the good stuff starts go happen. Oh well, future Xaiverites will be happy with the new changes.
Well I guess, that is it. I have to get started on my outline for health care and language barriers...oh joy. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to all the dads out there!!!
 |
| This is a cafe inside the UC |
 |
| The St. Katherine Drexel Chapel |
 |
| This was St. Joesph Dorm but now its a health center |
 |
| A plaque inside the Qatar building |
Deuces Yo
No comments:
Post a Comment