Wednesday, April 11, 2012

"I'm So Far Behind That Its Ridic..."

Hey TV Land,

Yes, I am alive! I know its been about 1 1/2 months since I was last on here. As you all know, I gave up Facebook for Lent this year and it was tough. Now because my blogger is linked to my Facebook page, everything that I would have written wouldn't show on Facebook. Therefore, I opted not to post anything. And now that I think about it, I wasn't on Facebook, Blogger, or Google+ and I think I was on Pinterest once throughout the who Lent season. So I guess I could say that I gave up social media for Lent. Any who, I have a lot of catching up to do and so little time!! Why do I have little time? Well I am leaving for Sint Maarten on April 24 and not coming back until December 23!! Yep, I'm starting early and for good reason.

Reason #1: Smaller Class Size-I believe there will be 150 students for the May Semester, which is fine with me!

Reason #2: More Time To Study For USMLE- I know I'm gonna need this extra study time to bomb (in a (good way) the boards and get into some great clinical and residency sites.

Reason #3: A $10,000 DECREASE IN TUITION FOR THE 1ST SEMESTER!!!!

So those are my reasons for leaving early. It is sad because I have to rush to see my friends before I leave but its worth it! I finally feel like my life is coming together instead of being a hodgepodge of different fillers. I am excited though. I have 2 weeks to prepare and get my things packed. Pretty soon, I'll be an island girl!!

Deuces Yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment