Thursday, September 15, 2011

"Ugh, I'm Just Frustrated!"

Hey TV Land,
If you haven't guessed from the title or the sign above, then I guess I will tell you. I'm frustrated. I am frustrated with work, friends, and life in general. I'm frustrated with people who interpret my support as pity but still expect me to help them. I am sick of listening to your "oh woe is me" story...that gets old real fast, especially if I have heard it several times before. I'm sick of people taking advantage my willingness to help out as a okay to walk all over me. I'm sick of people's self-righteous attitudes. I'm sick of seeing people writing on FB about desperate men/women trying to hook up with them BUT complain about being single. I'm sick of my "friends" lying to me about having to work the next day but I clearly see you on FB hanging out with other people until morning. The people who I used to count on, I can't count on anymore because they're so flaky.  The crap that I put up with is stressing me out to the point that I'm starting to get migraines again. I haven't had a migraine since the 5th grade! I can't take on your problems and your issues because I have my own to deal with. Wish people would just stop complaining about things and actually put the initiative in to solve their problems. Your parents and friends can't always be there for you so grow a backbone and do some work to better yourself and fix your problems.

Deuces yo....

2 comments:

  1. People are being ungrateful and taking advantage of my kindness...you know, the usual.

    ReplyDelete