Thursday, September 15, 2011

Medical School Secondary Application Update

Hey TV Land,
Since I haven't written anything in a while, I figured I could do a filler post or something of that nature. So as yall know, I'm in the process of getting into medical school for the Fall 2012 semester. So far I have received 9 secondary applications which is good because I applied to 16 schools. Its great that half of the schools that I applied to think I could be a potential student. So the following is the list of secondaries from the schools that I have heard from:

Texas A&M
Baylor
Howard
Morehouse
Meharry
The Ohio State University
Northeast Ohio
Medical College of Wisconsin
USHUS (the military school)

So these are all of the schools and I am almost finished with all the essays for these schools. I'm waiting on payday, which is tomorrow so I can submit 4 out of the 9. There is one school that I am no longer interested in and its not because of the reputation of the school. The school is great both in academics and location but when I compared this school to the others, they were all similar. To be honest, I initially applied to this school because my mom more or less "pushed" me to apply. I'm not blaming her, I'm just stating the facts. The only thing that bugs me is that I paid AMCAS to process the primary application for this school and if I end up not doing the secondary, it would be a waste of my money. Oh well, at least I have a job...for now. Oh and the BIG news that I mentioned in my last California post, I will be announcing it in October so look out for it because its going to be BIG!!

Deuces yo!

2 comments:

  1. I could totally ruin the surprise right now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't spoil the surprise!! If you do, I won't let you come visit me and we both wouldn't want that...

    ReplyDelete