Hi Everyone!!
Welcome to the revamping of “Life of Dibbs” blog! I’ve decided to change the name of the blog to “Fem-STEMs Unite!” The purpose of this blog (and sometimes vlog) to educate everyone about the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) fields. In addition to talking about STEMs, I want to address the women (and lack thereof) in STEM fields. I will include issues/discussions that affect women as well. I will put my personal input (Biology-Premed —> 4th year Med Student) and input from my women friends so that y'all can see that women in STEM fields can grow and be successful.
It is my goal to do 1 post a week but I will be honest, I am studying for my boards so postings may be sporadic. However once I am done, I hope to make this blog my #2 priority.
As I mentioned in the introduction, I intend to post some vlogs of roundtable discussions between myself and several of my STEM colleagues. If they can't be in the video in person, then I will try to have them on Skype, FaceTime, etc.
I hope you will follow along, participate in the talk (please be civil), and enjoy the journey!
Deuces yo
No comments:
Post a Comment