Monday, May 20, 2013

"Lets Play....Catch-Up!!"

Hey TV Land.

Okay, I have roughly 4 minutes to write this post before I have to get back to studying. Semester 4 is into its 3rd week and I'm already bored. I'm ready to permanently move back home and restart...again!!!

The end of last semester started on a sad note. One of my friends from undergrad passed away after battling a mysterious illness. It makes it more apparent that tomorrow is not promised. I look back and I wish that I had been in better contact with her and now all I have are memories. Sorry to be somber, I'm not a good griever (whatever that means).

RIO!!!!
For my semester break, I went to Finland to go visit my BFF Audrey and her little family. Last February, Audrey had a baby and FINALLY after a year, I got to meet little Rio!! Needless to say, he is the most adorable kid ever!!! If I had known that a Malaysian and a Finn made such a cute baby, I would demand for more!! I wont write much more since my break is WAY OVER but I will post the pictures below and ENJOY!!

Deuces Yo!!

Jetsetter Status!!



Flying into Paris!!


Me and Audrey at Sexhibition!

Cutest baby alive!!!



Helsinki Cathedral!!








The Russian Orthodox Cathedral!!

In Helsinki Harbour

Me and Rio being tourists!




Rio with his bday gift from me :)



My friend Jake and his GF Ellu!!

This was suppose to be a silly pic!

Lets play!!!

Me and Rio!!!


Meeting new friends!!

Audrey's BF Roope!!
Finns and their hockey

Finland V. Germany


The Organ from Helsinki Cathedral
We won!!!

A mini nap on the way to the airport

My last time with Rio :(

Moi-ka Finland! 

The tulips at Schipol Airport



Flowers in honor of WWII victims


The Dam



No comments:

Post a Comment