Hey TV Land,
Wow, 2011 is almost over!! Its crazy how the year went by. I'm not going to say "flew by" because I'm my opinion it went kinda slow. However, this year was interesting. Let's take a look back at this year!!
January: The Fire!! I still remember the barbecue smell of the field next to our house burning! It was crazy! Being in a drought is not fun, especially if this is one of the possible outcomes.
February: I started studying for the MCAT everyday for 8 hours. My life was non-existent. Getting up everyday at 6AM to work out and then MCAT study from 10-6pm was not cool. However, there is no rest for the weary.
March: I started volunteering at Memorial Hermann in day surgery! I miss volunteering. This experience gave me the opportunity to learn about wound therapy and the administrative aspect of the hospital. Plus, I got to meet some the physicians and learn about their profession. Serious food for thought! I also went down to New Orleans this month to get recommendation letters from my professors and got to see some former classmates.
April: MCAT studying and volunteering...that's about it. Ha ha.
May: THE DREADED MCAT!!!!!!! I was so nervous about taking the test. This was my 2nd time taking the test and I wanted to make sure that I did it right this time. Which I did!
June: At the end of June, I got my job a JCP Portraits and I still have this job.
July: Jamela came down to visit me!! We went to Galveston and had a beach day! I miss my roomie =(
August: THE CALIFORNIA TRIP!!! There are so many posts on my trip =) I also got accepted in to Medical School while I was in California!!!
September-October: Nothing really happened during these months. Just me and working.
November: The first Thanksgiving I spent with friends and not my family. While I am sad that I didn't get to see my family, this thanksgiving was good. Good food, good friends, and good drinks equal a good thanksgiving.
December: Work again. Snoball turned 13!! Spike and Suge turned 1!!! Did an IPad exchange with my mom and got nice gifts for Christmas this year. The first Christmas that I was sick for. I'm still recovering/relapsing from whatever I got a month ago. Got to have a family dinner with Tyler and his parents!! After being friends for 5-6 years, our parents finally met!!!
Next year is going to be BIG!! I have decided to change my blog layout to reflect my transition to the Caribbean and I'm going to build a scrapbook for 2012!! Starting in January, I will have a portrait session for each month with a theme. It will be on blogger and I'll have a actual scrapbook. This will be another fun project to add to the pile!!! Look out for the new design and the monthly sessions!!!
GOODBYE 2011 AND HELLO 2012!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment