There is only 5 days till Christmas and I am nowhere finished with my holiday shopping. With my next day off being Thursday, I have to hustle to finish shopping. For my family, holiday shopping is relatively easy. My mom and I make a list of 5 things that we want for Christmas. I typically try to get everything on the list but this year, the list for my mom was kinda small. She really only wanted 3 things: IPad 2, a travel pillow, and her Volvo detailed. Well....we did an IPad exchange early December, the Volvo was recently sold and now we have a Lincoln MKX, and I got the travel pillow for her birthday back in November. So now I'm stuck with what to give my mom for Christmas this year. I gotten her some things but I feel like its abit lacking. ::Sigh:: I don't know how this is gonna work out for Sunday.
In addition to the troubles in Christmas land, I am having difficulty scheduling a family dinner with my family and Tyler's family. In the 5+ years that we have known each other, our parents have never met. Its not intentional though. To be honest, I think my mom has only meet a few of my friends' parents. Well, Tyler comes home tomorrow and I had originally thought to have the dinner on Thursday because I'm off and it seems like the most rational day. However, Tyler has things to do all day Thursday so that day was eliminated. We cant do tomorrow because he just getting in. As I thought about having the dinner on Friday, I once again cursed my job. Even though I am scheduled to work Friday morning, I am on call Friday afternoon. Due to the stragglers of the holiday photo season, there is the possibility that I will work Friday night and probably wont get off until 8pm. Ugh!! Anyways, this is going to be difficult.
![]() |
| The Holiday Card 2011 |
Deuces Yo!!

No comments:
Post a Comment