Hey TV Land,
Today was a rollercoaster day. Its 7:10pm and mommy and I are waiting for the call from the Petsmart vet office. Why?? I'll start from the beginning.
Today mom and I rode out to Conroe to check out some puppies that they had on Petfinder.com. We got there and the puppies that we wanted to see were gone already so we just looked at the dogs that they had. In the "puppy room" we found a cute pair. Unfortuneately we dont know what breed they are but I think they are going to be a good size. The male is Spike and he is my mom's dog and Suge is female and she is mine. They are too cute. So we rode home and introduced them to Snoball, our dog, and she was like "whatever". So everything was going well till Spike pooped in the kennel. We took the 3 pets outside and while we were outside, our neighbor's pitbull had gotten out from their yard. She attacked Snoball and would not let go. The pitbull cut Snoball above her left eye, bit her on the neck and left a nasty bite on her chest. All while this is going on, We are screaming bloody murder, trying to separate the dogs, lost the puppies and had blood on our clothes. We finally got the dogs separated, Snoball ran inside thinking that she was in trouble. My baby did nothing wrong and it breaks my heart that she thought that she was in trouble. Our neighbors apologized profusely and insisted that they reimburse us for the damages. We also lost Suge and eventually found her over by the bayou near our house, Spike was a smart boy and headed to the house. Poor Suge was scared poo-less. We took Snoball up to Petsmart where they are fixing her up now and she should be home later tonight. Although I am happy that Snoball and the pups are ok, I wont be really happy until everyone, including Snoball is home.
I will post pics of Suge and Spike later.
Deuces Yo
No comments:
Post a Comment